[HTC Desire S] Endymion 3.5 (Sense 3.5 | GB 2.3.5)

Moderatore: Il_Metallurgico

Rispondi
Il_Metallurgico
HW Legend Senior
HW Legend Senior
Ha ringraziato: 0
Sei stato  ringraziato: 0
Contatta:

[HTC Desire S] Endymion 3.5 (Sense 3.5 | GB 2.3.5)

Messaggio da Il_Metallurgico »

ROM creata da lowveld

Thread ufficiale su xda

Immagine

This is based on the official 1.05.401.4 WWE RUU for Runnymede (final version - release-keys) with several tweaks and optimizations, plus a modified UNITY kernel (credits for great base go to m-deejay). Actually, this kernel is based on the Hyperion kernel, with different settings. The V2.0 Endymion kernel includes:
- Working front facing camera
- Working stereo video recording
- No default undervolting
- deadline IO Scheduler
- CFS Scheduler
- Tiny RCU and other optimizations
- GPU tweaks

3.5 builds upon V3.4, with some updates and consolidating the proven stability of previous versions. It's been over 3 months since last update, and Endymion V3.4 is still one of the most used ROMs for the Desire S. V3.5 includes Endymion Control Centre, slightly modified from V3.4. In V3.5 I removed the Pdroid and Droidwall tabs, leavin to the user the choice of installing the standalone apps or not. It makes a cleaner interface.

Endymion Control Center was built by me from the ground up. The application is programed on top of the HTC opensense SDK, seamlessly integrating with other sense elements on the rom. The Control Center is installed by default, and it detects if the optional addons package was installed. If it was, the Theme Manager part will also work, if not, all other functionalities are still available to the user.

New Control Center Functionalities:

Theme manager:
- Theme: Stock, IceHD, HoneHD or GoldRush
- Fonts: Stock, Roboto, Segeo, Ubuntu
- Bootanimations: Stock, Speedo, Quietly Rooted, Pyral, Liquid Honeycomb, Htc Bkack, Flying Vs
All RCTeam tweaks
New Endy tweaks
- Change animations speed on the fly (with a slider)
- CPU Control: Control daemon controller, max an min frequencies for wake and sleep states, cpufreq governor, IO Scheduler, you name it. Taken from Reaper.
- AGPS Patcher: Apply/revert gps patches on the fly, taken from reaper. Credits to author on this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1442032" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
- Turn on/off GPU rendering (just for kicks, but leave it on, seriously)
- Change scrolling smoothness (tradeoff with speed)
- Change V6 Supercharger profiles on the fly (default, aggressive and insane)
- Change Dalvik VM Heap size (32, 48 or 64Mb)
- Bass boost: choose to give a bass boost on beats
- Disable Rosie Spinning: turn on/off the fast "caroussel" spinning of Rosie

Regarding themes, changes are valid after reboot, and do not require any sort of flashing. You can still apply any UOT mods you want, and revert back to any included themes with the Theme manager. For the IceHD and HoneyHD themes, I suggest also choosing the matching skins, also included.

Since V3.1 the addons are installed to the sdcard, so there's minimal overhead to your data and system partitions.

Note that I did not create the bootanimations, neither the IceHD and HoneyHD themes! Credits go to the original authors: he_shteone64 for the themes, and the bootanimations (and lots more) you can find here.

Also, PDroid and Droidwall credits go entirely to the respective authors. I just provide a frontend for installation/usage of the features.
I did begin to build my own firewall, but for the moment Droidwall is way better. Maybe down the road it will be good enough to include

Description:
- Base: 1.05.401.4 WWE RUU for Runnymede - release-keys
- Kernel: Endymion V1.1
- OC limited to 1459200Hz (come on guys, be sensible)
- No default undervolting
- Other performance teaks
- All the other optimizations that come with the UNITY kernel
- Android 2.3.5
- Sense 3.5
- Advanced Power Menu
- deodexed
- zip-aligned
- Added root permissions and SuperUser
- Unsecured boot image
- Ad Blocker pre-installed (hosts files, no extra program needed)
- Stock boot up and down animations
- Busy box
- runparts enabled (init.d scripts)
- init.d tweaks
- virtuous OC daemon installed
- Performance and smoothness tweaks
- GPU rendered UI
- Completely stock framework
- Pre-applied V6 Supercharger memory management - All credits to author at this thread: link
- RCTeam tweaks (Thanks to capychimp) including:
- turn on/off CRT animation on screen off
- turn on/off CRT animation on screen on
- Overscroll settings
- Ability to choose Android Lockscreen
- Custom function for right button on launcher
- Choose between 4x4 and 5x5, transparent or not app drawer
- Choose "normal" or kinetic scroll on app drawer
- Ability to show/hide Recent Apps on notification bar
- Ability to customize which quick settings you want to see (sense 3.5 style)
- Ability to chose to show quick settings by default when no notifications are active
- Enable/disable Unlock animation (the spinning carousel)
- Enable 3D home
- Full 2D Ultra Smooth Rosie on/off
- Button backlight settings
- Added DockMode: all credits again to capychimp
- Added Endymion Control Center with lots of features (see description above)

Download V3.5 base rom
http://desworks.de/android/endymion/End ... elease.zip" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MD5SUM: 8dbdeaa8153522ee85620d98eadfa293

Download V3.5 Themes addons
http://desworks.de/android/endymion/End ... addons.zip" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MD5SUM: 35997effb86112d9b7eda03062d9ada0

Installation Instructions:

Full wipe is required, even coming from V3.4. It's been over 3 months since I asked for a Endly clean install, so give me a break.
- Install V3.5_base
- Optionally flash V3.5 addons package. You cannot use the old addons!
- BUT the first thing you should do after setting up your phone is go to "settings->tweaks->rosie options->enable quick scroll " and choose 2D. Trust me on this.

Upgrade Instructions:
- No upgrade: Clean install only.

V3.5 Changelog:
- New kernel: Added SIO, VR and BFQ IO Schedulers
- Added "swype to remove notifications" - Credits XxXPachaXxX for figuring out the mod!
- Updated all themes on the addons package to also support "swipe to remove notifications": You need the new addons package, old V3.1 won't work properly.
- Removed PDroid and Droidwall from Endymion Control Centre: It's up to you to install the standalone apps if you so choose
- Updated youtube
- Updated facebook
- Updated dropbox
- Updated google maps
- Added Ultimate Call Screen HD: Not the licensed version! Don't like it, just uninstall it!
- Updated market to Google Play

V3.4 Changelog:
- New kernel: added Reaper governor, a modified smartassV2. Choose for performance.
- Added CPU control to Endy tweaks. Taken directly from Reaper, it allows complete control over OC daemon, OC values and governors for sleep and wake states, UV values (always relative to default), and cpu IO schedulers. Note that V3.4 will uninstall OC/UV Beater if you have it installed. It is no longer needed, and it will conflict with Endy builtin UV control!
- Added AGPS patcher to Endy tweaks. Choose between 4 possible patches (or no patch at all) on the fly. Credits to the author in thie thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1442032" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

V3.3 Changelog:
- Reverted libsqlite patch, as it caused issues with sense list sortings (e.g. people app filtering and etc)
- Reverted default framework from pdroid-mod to "stock endy". The necessary patches for PDroid to work are posted as addons, but be aware it breaks HTC Facebook Chat app (at least)
- Fixed (at last!!!) HTC Camera app: no more freezes on panorama mode
- Tweak to use volume keys as shutter button on camera now works
- Added new tweak in "Endy tweaks" inside Control Center to add a bass boost on beats (actually replaces beats), as beats doesn't sound so nice on "less good" earphones
- Added new tweak in "Endy tweaks" inside Control Center to enable/disable Rosie fast spinning (you know, when the homescreens start spinning like crazy on a fast swipe).

V3.2 Changelog:
- New control center, includes lots of stuff (see description)
- Patched framework to handle PDroid permission restriction system
- Patched libsqlite.so for faster IO (should also give you another 300 points in quadrant, for those who care)

V3.1 Changelog:
- Fixed HD playback in whatever orientation you want (not just the orientation you recorded the video on)
- Added Endymion Control Center, supporting on-the-fly change of themes, fonts and boot animations, and also changing RCTeam tweaks

Stock HTC Keyboard with arrows
http://www.multiupload.com/7KBMHD6TJX" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Stock HTC Keyboard without arrows
http://www.multiupload.com/57AER4BHLZ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SystemMSI Z77A-GD65 | Intel Core i7-2600K 4.4 GHz, NZXT Kraken X41, | Corsair Dominator 16 GB | MSI GTX 980Ti Gaming, NZXT Kraken X31 | Crucial M550 512 GB - Crucial CX300 1050 GB - WD Green 500 GB | Corsair HX650 | NZXT Phantom 820 black
Audio Asus Xonar D2X - Onkyo HT-S3305 - Sennheiser HD 558 |MonitorAcer Predator X34 - 2x LG IPS231P |InputLogitech K810 - G700s |NASAsustor AS5102T, AS3202T - 4x WD Red 4 TB |UPSAPC SMT1500I
Rispondi

Torna a “Android”